Global Law PLLC is a boutique firm specializing in tax and business law, and offers complementary legal services, including bankruptcy, immigration, and state law matters such as wills and trusts, family law, personal injury and criminal defense. With decades of experience, Global Law can be trusted to help our clients meet their business and personal objectives.
Why Choose Us
- Our firm is known for the quality of its service. Our firm's reputation reflects the high standards we demand of ourselves.
- We feel it is extremely important to continually professionally educate ourselves to improve our technical expertise, financial knowledge and service to our clients.
- We will answer all of your questions, as they impact both your tax and financial situations. We welcome you to contact us anytime.
- Our company is one of the leading firms in the area. By combining our expertise, experience, and the energy of our team members, each client receives close, personal and professional attention.
- Our high standards, outstanding service, and specialized staff ensure that every client is given the collective expertise of our whole firm.
- Our firm provides outstanding service to our clients because of our dedication to the three underlying principles of professionalism, responsiveness and quality
- Through hard work, we have earned the respect of the business and financial communities. This respect illustrates our diverse talents, dedication and ability to respond quickly.
- Our firm is responsive. Companies who choose our firm rely on competent advice and fast, accurate personnel. We provide total financial services to individuals, large and small businesses and other agencies.
- To see a listing of our services, please take a moment and look at our services page. Because we get new business from the people who know us best, client referrals have fueled our growth in the recent years.
Job well done! Let’s have a picnic. Tax regulations allow employees to receive certain tax-free de minimis fringe benefits. Examples of de minimis fringe benefits inRead More
When you form an LLC, you need to draft articles of organization that comply with the state’s LLC act and then file the articles...Read More